Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Google's Rumored GDrive May 'Kill" the PC

Google is working to create an online storage center that could possible eliminate the need for storage devices on desktop computers, laptops, an other drives such as USB. This would be the convenience most people even myself have been searching for. This would make it possible for me to access anything I save from any location. I would not have to beat myself up for forgetting my USB Flash Drive. This change would cause a decrease in the sale of desktops and laptops with mass storage components and portable storage devices. I think this may be a great idea for people who constantly travel but it could cause a problem with the speed of Internet access and could cause people to become more adamant hackers. More personal information will be available on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment