Monday, April 27, 2009

Class Reflection

EDM 310 with Mr. Tashbin has been great. While the classroom environment was laid back and stress free, I found the class to be very educational and helpful. All of the Google applications that were learned in this class are very helpful and I will be sure to use them in my classroom. Some of the applications such as igoogle, I have used personally and I have passed on my knowledge of Blogspot to some of my church members and friends that are currently teachers. I will use the information learned in an elementary classroom to help keep in touch with the parents for homework asignments, in class projects, and topics discussed in class. This class does not need any changes. The teacher was awesome, the material covered was helpful and easy to understand. i would recommend this teacher and class to anyone. It has been a great experience for me. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment