Monday, April 20, 2009

TWITTER

Twitter is a communication tool where you can keep in touch with people all over the world in real time. Twitter is a more professional tool that facebook, myspace, and other similar type websites. Twitter is used by the business world to contact customers and is also used with many television talk shows and news shows. As a teacher I would find twitter useful because we could communicate with other classrooms all over the world. Also I could use twitter to talk to other teachers to get better teaching ideas to intergrate in the classroom rather its international or regional. On a personal level I don't think I would use twitter. I'm not into all of the websites for communication. They are becoming overwhelming and I do not have time to keep up with them all. I currently use facebook but only about once or twice a month. I'm sure twitter is very useful in the corporate world for business leaders and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment